Every other month we meet to discuss how we can enhance Redhill as a place to live, work and do business. We also cover any business news of significance for Redhill and encourage members to share any news they have of their own.
Date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Time: 17:30 – 19:00
Location: Three Central, High Street, Redhill
If you would like to attend please contact the secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
An open invitation to ALL local businesses to attend the next Redhill Business Guild meeting, which will include:
- Marketfield Way Development – with works finally commencing, we’ve an update from RBBC project leader, Peter Border & Cllr. Eddie Humphries – plus news on Cromwell Road.
- Mayor’s year in office – update from our Mayor Cllr. Keith Foreman.
- RBBA Awards! – High Street Heroes, more from Diane Dunkley.
- Street Begging & homelessness in Redhill – Ross Spanton (RBBC Community Safety Officer) & Mary-Anne/Kevin from The Renewed Hope Trust.
- Christmas + Defibrillators – not normally associated together!
- Networking & free refreshments – meet other Redhill Businesses & your chance to give a 30-second elevator pitch about yours!
- Champagne – free raffle & someone will win & take home a bottle!
As always, there will be plenty of opportunity for business networking and a chance to update us on any news, issues, ideas or celebrations you would like to announce. We look forward to seeing you there!